Thread: Cit.Upping the dosage...

Cit.Upping the dosage...

Hi Guys,,
    Been on the Cipramil for nearly 6 weeks..only a 10mg dose..Last week was
    good ...But this week..straight back down...Been taking the Diazepam to take the anxiety off..but only small amounts...But now thinking of upping my dose to 15mg...(Ive cut a 10mg in 2)for a week until i see the Doc.then up to 20mg...I hate this constant anxiousness...Anyone else tried this..what effect if any.....
    Mrk.
    Mchain

Re: Cit.Upping the dosage...

Yes i always have upped my dose like that ,i find i dont get bad side effects this way,i can usually see an improvement after approx 3 weeks but it sometimes has goneback a bit after 6 weeks. I have just increased from 35mg -40mg yesterday hoping this time the dose will stay stable. all the best sue.

Hi

My doc upped my dose as of yesterday from 10mg-20mg.

I was worried i would get really bad symptoms like when I first went on the 10mg a week ago but so far so good, I dont feel any different on the 20 to the 10 apart from much more relaxed....a symptom I like a lot!

x

Thanks Guys...for the advice..started the 15mg this morning will give it a week or two then up to 20mg....
    Mrk.
    mchain.
    How's anyone's diet...still feel like i'm just trying to eat to stay alive...no appetite at all again....

I have been struggling having only taken this drug for a week.... now been off since last Saturday bu the anxiety and agitationj is still as bad as when I first started..... I wish I had never taken it. I have no appetite at all.... Hope it goes well for you mchain.

Lack of appetite is one of the side effects.but it will ease &will probably come back with a vengeance for a couple of weeks .Mine went back to normal ,so dont worry.Its worth it so stick it out .You will feel better if you try to eat small ammounts of food regularly and drink plenty to avoid dehydration. All the best suex

I went from 10 to 20 about 6 weeks ago - didnt really notice to much - felt a bit dizzy the first day but that was it - now on 30 mg - thankfully didnt notice any change in upping the dose - but my aniexty is still on my case - it always lets me know that its there just waiting to pounce. Diet - about the only good thing that has come from my current state is the fact that I have lost over a stone in weight - not ideal - but people keep saying how slim and healthy I look, if only they new.

Good luck to you

Tank

Thread Information