Thread: pains in chest

pains in chest

i suffered from panic attacks six yrs ago the first one i ever had had me wound up for the next three mths i couldnt breath properly from when i got up in the mornings when i got to bed at nights i would lie there with fear running through me when i tried to go to sleep i would feel as if i was falling or stopping breathing altogether i would lie there terrified until i feel asleep this went on day in day out for 3 mths until i went to the docs and told them i couldnt handle these on my own any more they gave me beta blockers and sent me on a stress course the feelings did start to improve over time and i guess it was about 2 yrs before i felt normality return i dont know why this year has been any different for me from any of the others but in may this year i was in my bed and i felt those horrid feelings getting a hold of me i knew what it was the breathlesness the feeling washing through me i got out of my bed and tried to distract myself and went to sit by the computer this seemed to work and i carried on with my life was still a bit shocked that this had happened so far down the line two weeks later i had this pain in my chest that wouldn,t shift it really scared me and i ended up being really scared i was having a heart attack i was shaking all in side and felt really odd so went for a walk around the block to try to get rid of the symptoms the pain was still there and was still a wreck internally for days after took a while for the pain to go but did in the end for a few weeks the thing is now im getting this pain in my chest every day and it is coming for no apparent reason im trying to not let it get to me im not even panicking about it but its still not going sometimes i get a hot feeling rushing in anyone have any suggestions i have never had an ecg but am going to see the docs as i cant go on like this

sharon

hi sharon.

i know exactly how you feel. go to the docs get all the usual tests done to put at least your mind at ease and hopefully the rest will calm after that.

keep us posted

take care hun

MANDIE XX

Hi Sharon. The chest pain you are getting is a anxitey symptom i have it every day all day comming and going. But be on the safe side and get your doctor to check it out..If he says its anxiety then it will make you feel a bit better..You can also get chest pain from wind and reflux acid as ive got reflux acid from stress wondering why ive got so many things going on with my body.I get alot of pain in both my arms along with the chest pain.Ive be up and down to the doctors a hundred time had tests but they put it down to stress..So i no what and how you must feel.But plz see the doctor to reasure that your symptoms are part of anxiety..

Frances Gill
    Love & Respect to you all...

i always get the chest pains when i am stressed out or if im feeling very anxiety they wil come.

hi guys and thanx for replying to my post been to docs this morning she thinks it may be indegestion so has given me something to try im not really feeling edgy or any thing like that at moment just these pains in chest where worryin but thought i wouldnt let them get to me doc doesnt seem to think the pains are down to anxiety so fingers crossed the indegestion thing is going to work the human body is one scary thing ah lol thanx again guys
    [^]

sharon

Hope the indigestion tablets work and that you feel better soon

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Thread Information