Thread: dizzyness help pls

dizzyness help pls

nowadays i am going crazy, i am also in lots of stress lately, for few mths i am ok, suddenly this just happen, abt 2 wks ago it strated with diahera, nausea feeling, tummy pain, and now come the bad part, everyday i am dizzy, giddy, light headed, esp on waking up.

Beside that i am having neckaching, shoulder aching, and chest pain. all mybody aching like mad. headache too, my neck like to strength to carry or stand.

every night i am awake , don't hv nice 7hrs sleep.like today i am awake at 4am, till ow i can't sleep, the moment i wake up at 4am i feel so dizzy, giddy till now and feel so out of place. why?

wha tis happening to me? how to get rid of the dizziness?pls help?am i mad, i feel out of place

Re: dizzyness help pls

No you are not mad my friend..ive just woken up now and its 4am, i cant get to sleep because i feel lightheaded and dizzy but i dont know why it has come back again? i used to feel this anxiety and dizzyness but then it went away and now it has come back! but ure not alone my friend..deep breathing can relax you abit...peace and love x

when i wake up from sleep, wow i feel more sleepy, dizzy and light headed, each time i turn my neck or face i feel so dizzy, light headed, i am so sleepy the whole day, and i am yes in stress @work too. and i feel so sick, can't think, brain jam,what is happening.could it be vertigo too, how to cure it?hpls help i am crazy in pain

I have anxiety related dizziness and it drives me mad, it's hard to try and struggle through the day when you feel this way.

I'd speak to your GP about it, mine gave me some tablets for it and also some anti nausea tablets which were brilliant.

hi, the dizziness and lightheaded feely is horrid.i have trouble getting through the day.docs say part of my anxiety? it does mess with your day to day life and is driving me mad.past 2 weeks have become a littler snappy with my kids and hubby cos all i want is for it to go away.some days are better than others,today is a bad day.told my children we will go to the park with their bikes after school,now the worse thing is i am worrying that i will feel okay to do that.i try to sit or about 10 mins close my eyes and relax a little,de stress myself if i can.if only there were a cure..
    i feel for all who exprience this symptom it is horrid.
    xx

i am having a very bad day in office, stressful, ok i felt so dizzy light headed for past 3days, so i panic,i run to see doctor, he tested my bp is 160/100. howcome, i did 24hr bp test it all showed below 140/80. and it showed no hypertension, but yesterday becos i felt so dizzy, giddy, light headed so i rush to see doc , tested my bp 160/100. ia m so scared now.what is happening. id o fell dizzy and neckaching, body aching, chest so stiff, shoulder sostiff and hard. is it all anxiety? then when i tried to cross the road i felt so scared, dizzy and can't focus, i felt so instable.

Thread Information