I'm in a total spin so i'm hoping that someone can put my mind at rest.

Just a quick background of my health.

I have had high cholesterol for which i take statins, i suffer asthma and i'm prone to chest infections.

About 3 months ago i was sent for a scan on my gallbladder the results showed small stones and sludge As i wasn't contantly in pain and have a slight fear of going under 'generals' because of my chest problems, i told my gp to hold off refering me........1st big mistake

Over the last few weeks i've not felt too well, but i can't say i felt ill, i just felt 'under the weather' couldn't say i had a chest infection although my chest was tight at times and a running nose.
A Gp came out to see me (one i haven't seen in a while) and wondered if i had an allergy towards my 7 month old Pekingnese. She took blood from me last Friday to do a full blood count and one to test for an allergy.

(sorry it's so long winded please bare with me!)

My full bloods came back which showed my white blood count high indicating infection, so i was put on Antibiotics & Steroids......I'm still awaiting the allergy blood results.

Then last Sunday evening i started having really unbearable stomach pains so bad i called an ambulance...something i wouldn't normally do, so i had to be in real pain They wanted to take me into hospital but i have a disabled husband who wasn't well that day so i felt i couldn't go....2nd big mistake! They gave me gas & air until i could cope with the pain. Then on Tuesday i woke up and thought i looked a bit yellow, my urine was like black tea and i felt yuk, so i called in the GP who also thought i was very slightly yellow, she did another full blood count and a liver function test.

Yesterday i fostered out my pup to my Niece until i get the allergy test back

This morning i woke up feeling much better and went back to the gp for the results......my full blood count was back to normal but my liver fuction was very abnormal. She has tried very hard to reassure me that

1. My liver fuction test in January was normal
2. Said that if i had an abnormal liver test without having suffered pain like i did, she'd be more worried
3. I have gallstones
4. I don't look yellow today
5. I woke up feeling better
6. I don't drink alcohol

.....but i'm in a terrible state worrying that its not my gallbladder, please can anyone who has suffered gallstones and can relate to this please reply.

I'm sooo sorry for going on and on but i'm so scared

Trish.