Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Floaters

Floaters

Hello,

I have ordinary floaters and I don't care about them, but when I look at the sky or any really bright background really, there's like millions of these little mini-floaters flying everywhere in my field of vision. It's like a constant explosion of mini-floaters of doom.

Also, I see everything in a slightly different (darker) shade with my left eye.

I've been to an eye doctor but he didn't find anything wrong...I'm convinced he was wrong, though.

Anyone else have either of these symptoms?

Also, I'm afraid I have rectal cancer. I've been fatigued for the past week and I read that's a symptom, also I've been constipated for years due to drugs.

Hi Kroko

I get these floaters too, they are all part of anxiety. My vision is ok but I think you'll find your darkness is due to anxiety too.

Hope this helps

Take care

Elaine x

Hi,
    I have normal floaters too, they started during a really anxious week 2 years ago. They are there all the time but I only notice them when looking at bright things like clear blue sky or sea etc. It may seem like there are more there when you look at bright things as they become more abvious to see then.
    My optician said they're nothing to worry about unless they suddenly increase in numbers and so far mine have stayed the same.
    If you have been checked out recenly, since you have had all these symptoms, then it sounds like it's nothing to worry about.

Can't help with the rectal question sorry but fatigue usually has a much simpler explanation, even just being anxious can make you tired.

Take care,

LJ

I have ordinary floaters too but I don't mind them as I said. I don't think you mean what I have, which is like millions of little dots flying wildly everywhere in my field of vision EVERY time I look at the sky or any bright thing.

Hi Kroko

As I said I have those too, and only noticeable when I look at the sky. The fatigue is also due to anxiety.

Elaine x

i get this to when i look at the sky when its bright.

By the way, the fatigue is not tiredness, it's like every muscle in my body feels weak, powerless.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">i get this to when i look at the sky when its bright.

<div align="right">Originally posted by taylor - 30 July 2005 : 11:49:12</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    I get it whenever I look at the sky, it's usually bright enough. I even get it indoors when I look at the walls or something if sunlight is coming in. Also on the outer walls of buildings if the sun shines on them, etc. My field of vision gets filled with floaters everywhere, flying all over the place. They're not the kind of normal floaters that stay fixed if you don't move your eyes, they're little dots that seem to start from one point, move a bit and then disappear...and new ones appear all the time, so I see a constant "explosion" of these floaters.

Hi again,
    No I didn't understand correctly sorry. My floaters become more obvious when looking at bright things but move with my vision. I haven't experienced the dots that you describe, but if you have told an eye doctor and he wasn't concerned try and believe him/her.

LJ

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi again,
    No I didn't understand correctly sorry. My floaters become more obvious when looking at bright things but move with my vision. I haven't experienced the dots that you describe, but if you have told an eye doctor and he wasn't concerned try and believe him/her.

LJ

<div align="right">Originally posted by LJ - 30 July 2005 : 11:58:28</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Actually, that I haven't told an eye doctor. He did a bunch of tests though...but this was early this year.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information