Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Really nervous about tomorrow!!

Re: Really nervous about tomorrow!!

Hey Guys

It went really well today!! I didnt feel much panic and was able to chat to everyone really well too. They are being really supportive and letting me take my time with everything until I feel comfortable with getting back to my normal speed which is great. I am looking forward to getting back to a bit of normality.

Thanks for your messages, they helped me with any doubts I had last night xxxx

Yeah that is really great news!!!!!

I am so pleased it went well for you xxx

If you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best.

I'm glad it went so well!

Hi Strawberry

How are things at work now?

Hi Kelly

Well things kind of went downhill since and I had to go back to the doc who signed me off again and increased my meds so I had been feeling really awfull again until they levelled out. The good news is that for the past 4 days I have been feeling great I even started going to the Gym everyday, If this carries on then I will be back to work again pretty soon I dont want to go back yet though incase I set myself back again. I am starting my CBT tomorrow so hopefully that will make me feel more better. Im not sure what type of Anxiety I have as there are different things like GAD and Panic disorder etc. I thought I had GAD because of the constant thoughts going round and round but Im only worried about one thing which is the feeling itself and I read that GAD is when you are worried about a couple of things that involve life situations. Its frustrating me because I want to find out whats wrong me Do ever feel like this?

xx

Hey you,

Things haven't gone downhill for you because you said you are feeling great! It doesn't matter that you had to take some more time off work, it just means you needed a bit more time to work on feeling postive and happy before trying to go back to your job again.
    I dont know what type of anxiety I have either-it all started when I had emetaphobia but then it got to the point when I was anxious about everything. I had to take 3 months off work and it got so bad I could hardly leave the house. I am much better now and I work full time again but I still feel sick and anxious almost all of the time. I dont think that I need to put a name to it, I just know that I am trying my hardest to get my life back again and that is all that matters.
    It is really great that you are going to the gym everyday, the last thing you want to do it sit and home all day worrying about how you feel, that is what I did when I had time off work and it made me the worse I have ever been.
    I have been feeling much better the last couple of weeks though and I think it is because I am trying to feel positive about everything. Everytime I feel sick and anxious I tell myself that I feel great and it really does work! I am also trying really hard to stop avoiding things that make me feel anxious, as this makes things much worse for me.
    You will be able to go back to work because that is what you really want, just dont give up trying. I still have bad days but we can't dwell on this and need to focus on the good days and moving forward instead.

Keep smiling and let me know how everything goes xxx

I am glad you are feeling better too, thats really great that you got back to work. That really makes me feel better knowing that you can do it even if you sink quite low. It gives me hope that i will be able to do the same soon, I will let you know how things go. Thanks for your message xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information