Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pin prick red spots under skin

Pin prick red spots under skin

Hi, I'm terrified of these red, pin prick like spots all over me. It looks like someone took a red pen and put dots on me. They are NOT raised bumps, they are under the surface of the skin. Scared out of my mind because I have had some abnormal blood counts and am seeing a hematologist for further blood work. Doc was reassuring but I'm scared beyond belief. Anyone know what these marks might be. They are very small, can really only be seen when examining myself closely. Thank you.

Re: Pin prick red spots under skin

Hi, their fine i have them, if i look on my arm now i can count at least 5, i am pretty sure i have more. Never bothered me at all, and i am pretty sure its nothing to worry about.

Thanks for reply however I have a ton of them, not just 5 or 6. They are like freckle size scattered over my arms, legs, stomach. Little pin prick sizes, flat spots.

Oh hun, try not to torture yourself, if i wanted to spend the time and count every red spot i had over my body i would have tons!
    Have you spoken to your doctor?

Also if you are really worried, which sounds like you are, get them checked out at least then you will know what they are.

I hope you are ok and feel better soon. hugs xxxx

Did you show doc because I thought they were a symptom of leukemia. He wasn't as concerned as me! Terrified right now, can't even take care of my 3 little boys. So scared I have cancer.

Hi Shelly

Sorry your feeling so anxious. I have gazillions of these little red spots all over my body, they have been there for years

Try not to worry (easier said than done, I know). It's so hard not to be afraid of things when you're extremeley anxious.

We are here for you. But honestly Shelly I have thousands of these little red spots especially on my legs, I don't know what they are but as I have had them a very long time, I can assure you they are nothing to worry about.

I saw your post about low white blood cell count, I'm not sure what this is, so I didn't answer, but maybe it's anemia (sp), have you been very tired lately? Doctors regularly order a FBC (CBC in US) if you say you are unusually tired.

I hope I've been of some help Shelly. Play some games, try & take your mind off of it. It usually works for me. Try 'Rufus Recall', you'll have problems worrying about ureself if you play that game, lol.

Take care.
    Els

Hi, really, you have tons of these? They're what I described? Almost like freckles, only red, small, scattered around arm, leg, stomach, etc.? I feel a little better now. Please tell me what the "Rufus Recall" is.

Shelly stop stressing please.

I have loads of the little, freckle like, red spots you've described.

Nothing to worry about at all.

Yes Shelly, little red dots, especially at the top of my legs, so small you can hardly see them until you do, then you find loads more, correct? Please don't worry, they are nothing.

Rufus recall is a game on here. Have you ever played any of the games here, they are very addictive lol & can take your mind off things.

Els

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information