Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: think i did wrong thing

Hi
    weekend wasnt very good, didnt want to do anything, still not drinking so i suppose that been ok, but i have brought a big bottle of dooleys and i gona drink all that on weds if i can get there.
    was real bad last night steve is getting worried about my diabeties as he said he can spell pear drops on my breath which is a sign that things are going wrong, and i am drinkin soft drinks like theres no tomorrow as am always thirsty. havent had my insulin for a while, that is self harm way
    Lea has been texting i tried to ignore them as she is on holiday but she gets panicky and she said theres something wrong as i dont sound myself.
    also my brothers ex wifes sister, has sturred some trouble and i have been getting texts from him which isnt good,
    so i dont think things are looking good for the 10th.
    thanks everyone
    love ya
    susie xxxxx

**spell pear drops on my breath which is a sign that things are going wrong, and i am drinkin soft drinks like theres no tomorrow as am always thirsty. havent had my insulin for a while, that is self harm way**

Have you done your urine tests or blood sugar level recently - sounds like its climbing which is not good at all. Dooleys is just about the worst thing you can drink as its sugar loaded.

Your Dad would certainly not want to see you making yourself ill - you need to take your insulin , get a level done and keep stable for a while instead of neglecting your body constantly.

Try to plan somthiong more appropriate for Wednesday - kinder to you all and that you can keep busy doing.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information