Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: feeling a tad lonely :-(

Peru83 is offline Intermediate Member

feeling a tad lonely :-(

I have been feeling very frail and lonely that's why I've been coming into the chat room more, which I do enjoy, but when it's over and that I just start to feel really empty. It's like a deflated feeling, I just kind of sink into myself and have nothing to say. I don't know why I am feeling lonely as I live with my man and kids and I'm never on my own, I'm lucky if I get a moments peace!lol.

I'm fed up, deflated, sad, tired and feeling very lonely and sorry for myslef. I'm starting to feel like I don't have anybody. I'm feeling like no-body like's me and that the people I have round me i.e my man, mum, sister ect are only here because they have to be. I feel that if they were given the choice they would all be shot of me.

I just wanted to post this to get it out of my system as I feel that if I tell my family then they will just think 'of for goodness sake here she goes again. me, me, me!'.

Well anyway thanx to whoever reads this

Take Carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

Hi Claire,

Do you suffer from depression? from your post you sound like you may be depressed?
    I'm sure your man and family care for you alot, just try and believe that.
    Sorry I can't help much more, take care,
    LJ

I've suffered from depression for a long time (since my son was born 3 years ago) I have managed to cope with it previously to when I had my first pa in may. Since then everything just seems to have crumbled around me:(.

I'm just really sad:(. I don't know how else to describe it.

Claire

hi Claire,

Sorry to hear how you're feeling. This could be just a phase you're going through. I felt like you describe about 4 months ago for a few weeks and then it disappeared as quickly as it had come. Try to stay positive..

Sarah

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Hi Claire

Sometimes its easy to get bogged down with just the routine of life in general and we need a little bit of a change to kick start us again.

You know the old saying a change is as good as a rest - is there anything you could do thats a bit new for you that would shake up your routine a little (difficult I'm sure if you are feeling low).

Have I remembered correctly that you are 21? If so and you've got a couple of kids by now then life must have been pretty busy since you left school/college. Maybe its now beginning to settle down into a pattern which although nice can be a bit too steady when the pace of new things happening slows down.

I'm sure your folks dont think your all me, me, me after all thats quite hard to be when you're a mum.

Until this phase passes keep coming into chat for a laugh.

Chat soon

Piglet[8D]

I used to feel like you - sad all the time etc - and I was put on Prozac. I am sure it lifted my mood a bit but never cured the panic attacks I am afraid to say.

Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Hi Claire

I think at times we all feel like that regardless as whether we are surrounded by family or friends or alone. Nobody will want rid of you and you are not alone at all in how you are feeling. And we are here to help you all we can.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Thanx guys for your reply's.

I went into the chat room last night and spoke to exestential which was a good laugh and cheered me up. Then sax came in and asked how I was, at first I though she was being weird then realised she was giving me a hug!! lol[)]. I then went a watched 'Pirates of the Carribbean' , nothing like a bit of Johnny Depp to cheer a girl up eh,.

Still feel a bit blah today though. I've taken the kids to nursery and done the weekly shop that's us back for lunch and I just want to sleep![|)]. I've still got my washing, bathroom and kids rooms to tidy, not to mention get tea ready and do the living room[V]:(:(.

Well I suppose I better get on with it or it will never get done, sigh!

Take Carexx

will be in the chat room tonight after eastenders, so maybe speak to you all then.

Claire

Hi Claire,

Glad your feeling a little brighter hun. I know how you feel i often get those sad days to.

Stay strong mate you will get through. Put you feet up later and pamper yourself.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

I'm still feeling really tired and low today, especially after all the running about I did yesturday. I wanted to keep myself distracted so that I wouldn't think about what was wrong but now I think I have just exhuasted myslef more.[|)] I just want to sleep all the time, why?

I'm really grumpy, snapping for trivial reasons. I feel like everyday I am loosing a little peice of myself and I am turning into this bitter, twisted, selfish and angry person. Am I turning into my mother[}]?! I don't like what I am becoming, I am begining to hate my self!

I find that I am asking 'what is the point' and 'why am I here', I feel like I have no direction or purpose in life! Don't worry I'm not suicidal or anything, I have kids that's not even an option to me, but other than my kids what do I have? I have lost my identity, I am a mother, a shopper, a house keeper, a girlfriend and that's it! Where is Claire?!

I know I am the only person who can change who I am becoming and how I am feeling, but how? I don't even know why everything is like this in the first place, never mind how to fix it. I am feeling empty, numb and cold and it's scary.

Just needing to offload again.

Clairexx

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information