Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: feeling a tad lonely :-(

Claire

**I really don't know what I have done to deserve this**
    You haven't done anything at all. Stuff happens to everyone at some point. You're only 21 - once you get this chapter in your life sorted out the next 50 years may be fab.

You have options -

First I suggest you get Citizens Advice Bureau help.

You have kids so you will get priority help if you choose to go but you could also ask him to leave either permently or as a break for a bit.

Accepting where you are now is good as you can decide which bits need attention first.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Peru83 is offline Intermediate Member
    Well last night after I had a good cry and that, I went into chat room whilst my man went to a friends house, he said he was going to give me some space (about ****** time,lol). Anyways whilst in the chat room I heard someone come in and I just assumed it was him coming home. no it was my down stairs neighbour coming up with her baby. I about had a heart attack as the visit was soo out of the blue. I started to feel really nervous and panicky, I managed to keep it under control thankfully but it's definatly had it's toll on me today!

With all the arguing and crying I did yesturday and then the unexpected visit. I couldn't sleep last night and today I am just a wreck. I can't stop yawning, my eyes are blood shot and sore, my head it thumping and the list goes on.

I just can't believe how panicky I was last night, I came out in a sweat rash in the short time she was and that's no joke. I don't even know what it was we were talking about, I was concentrating too much on my breathing and not going into total panic.

My man and I are barely speaking today, which isn't nessesarily a bad thing, I need a bit of peace,lol. He actually got up this morning and hoovered! My god I nearly fainted! It gets better though, he then went and got the kids dressed and saw to their breakfast![:O][:O][:O][:O][:O]
    Think maybe what I had to say yesturday hit home?! Long may it last, other wise I see no other option but to ask him to leave.

I am soo tired, I am away to give the kids there dinner and then see if they will go for a nap as they have been up since 6am![|)]:(And maybe I can get a bit of sleep too.

Thank you everyone for your support, I really appreciate it right now.

Take Carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

Hi hun

That was good to get a bit of help today from your guy wasnt it - step in the right direction!

Sorry I missed you in chat last night I was in and out a bit - I like to make sure i get an evening walk in most nights as it helps with the agoraphobic feelings.

Maybe catch you tonight.

Love Pig[8D]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information