Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ectopic heart beats

ectopic heart beats

I really thought i had got rid of these but the ectopic heart beats have come not as bad as before but they are annoying me when they are there. I may not have one for hours them all of a sudden one comes it does still frighten me, i know i have asked this before but tell me they are not harmful. Also when i was cleaning my kitchen floor i had wot felt like palpitations don't know why it happened i had to stop and take a deep breathe (they are not harmful are they) i'm not stressed so why have they come back. It makes me feel :( to think i feel ok.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

linda xx:(:(

Hi Linda,

You've been doing so well with these.

I'm glad you say they're now annoying as opposed to terrifying which they used to be.

None of them are harmful so do take your deep breath and go about your day.

Palpitations

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

hi Linda,

No, of course they won't hurt you. Try your best to ignore them!!

Sarah

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Lin

You and I have both been here before haven't we.

Its this very symptom which brought me to the site in the first place - mine have calmed right down but still get the odd one and I still get scared.

Now I have the site though so my reassurance is on tap!!!!

Be reassured!!!!!!!!

Love Piglet

Hi when I first got panic attacks 13 years ago ,I too had eptopic heart beats diagnosed.For a whole year I lived in terror of having a heart attack,the doctors where so kind at the surgery and I had 3 ecg's in the end.Anyway the thing that I did that worked for me was to completly cut out all caffeine.I bought Redbush tea bags,from the health food shop,although some Tescos and Sainsburys stock it now ,after a few cups when you get used to the slightly different taste, they taste just like a normal cuppa,some of the herbal t bags arn't quite the same as a nice cuppa in the morning.I also got barley cup from the health food shop in place of coffee.Both of these are 100% caffeine free.From what I understand,some of the so called caffeine free ones still have lots of caffeine in?But Redbush is naturally caffeine free.
    Anyway (burble burble!!)the point I am getting to, is that I now am 99% eptopic heartbeat free!! which is amazing and incredible.Not only that, I developed a kind of excema anxiety thing in my ears and other places that made me itch like crazy, that has cleared as well,so I wonder if Redbush has helped that too.I would urge anyone to give it a try.
    I am suffering at the moment but it's another thing now.So I'm trying to find a cure for that too!
    I hope this may help you,
    Annie
    x

a cheetham

Hi Lin

I'm with Piglet. I too came to the site because of them. They are awful and yes very scary.

Hope you are feeling a little more relaxed.

love

MANDIE XX

I suffer etopic beats too and I believe it is when my breathing is all too pot, especially when I am breathing shallow.... they always pass.

Try and not worry.

sadie

hi Guys

Thanks for all your replys they were helpful, since sending my post i haven't had many i do think they will come and go. I'm so glad i'm on the site without the help i think i would go crazy.

Anyway thanks alot

linda xx

You keep doing what you're doing - its going well !

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

I have these ectopics also. Sometimes I dont get them for weeks and sometimes I get them every few minutes. I complained about them to my GP and he didnt even bother to examine me. I totally freaked out . After every word I said he kept repeating the same word anxiety- but but ... i said - 'anxiety' - but doc my heart is pounding and it scares me - 'anxiety' - but ... 'anxiety' - don't i need some additional tests? - 'anxiety'. I dont now how he can be so sure. I hope he is right or else I am going to die healthy .

Regards

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information