Thread: New Dr and Big decision

New Dr and Big decision

I go tomorrow to yet another new therapist.This is my 3rd one in a year so I really hope I click with this guy as I do so much better while in therapy.
    The other thing is we (dh and I) have decided to put our 2 big girls in school this year after homeschooling for the past 6 years. I need at least a year to breathe and even though homeschooling is something I wholeheartedly believe in ,at this point it is not the best thing for our family. I am feeling very blue about it as being a homeschooling Mom has been my life for the past 6 years I have been crying a bit but also feeling some excitment for the change.
    All this change is,of course, bringing on anxiety but I am trying to deal with it as best I can and my little one has a rash all over leg which is causing me to freak a bit. `sigh~

Jessica
    Mama to
    Rain
    Celeste
    Riley Mei

hi Mama,

It sounds like you need a break so I'm sure stopping the home-schooling is the best option for you. Also, it will allow your kids to get out there and make lots of friends, which I'm sure they'll enjoy. Good luck with the therapist tomorrow!! Let us know how it goes.

Sarah

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Thread Information