Thread: I'm scared and feel so alone

I'm scared and feel so alone

My bf is away for 10 days skiing and I'm home alone and so scared.

I have had what I thought was pain in my ovaries, but I am now not sure what is wrong with me. My left ovary area hurts still and I am weeing constantly day and night, I have just felt what I think is a lump in the area or it could be on my bladder (I could feel it more definitely when my bladder is full) My left lower back also aches and I am so scared that I have cancer and my bf normally talks me down, but I am all alone and no one else I know knows about my health anxiety. I want to go to the doctors, but I don't because I'm scared and I also think that my doctor will just put it down to my anxiety and not take my concerns seriously.

I hate my life, hate it, hate it, hate it...............

Re: I'm scared and feel so alone

Oh you poor thing - can you really feel a lump? Could your going to the loo all the time be anxiety? Or, it could be an ovarian cyst... which are REALLY common and nothing scary - and can be dealt with really easily.... they are NOT cancer and can get big and might push on your bladder...

I've had two.... and they can cause real discomfort in the ovary area....

I'm not trying to scare you, because they are really not scary - but they do cause pain and can cause bladder pressure... but you MUST go the doctor... purely because if you don't you'll be miserable. Please make an appointment tomorrow and stop being scared - and try to handle it, you know you can.... be brave and see the doctor because, if it's an ovarian cyst, then they can deal with it - and if it's your fear, then they can reassure you... but I have to tell you, I'm pretty sure that if you could feel a lump and it was cancer - you would have many other symptoms (MANY) if it had got big enough to feel. ... it will be something like a cyst - if it's anything other than anxiety. And if it is a cyst, they can get more painful nearer your period and mid-cycle.... but i have to stress THEY ARE NOTHING TO BE FRIGHTENED OF... I promise. xx

Re: I'm scared and feel so alone

Incredible what the mind can do to you. You never know you may look back at this and laugh in years to come.

Thread Information