Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Still Worrying

Still Worrying

I'm really needing advice here, I've had pain under and around my right armpit and to the side of my breast for over a week and a half now, I cant feel any lumps and nothing is enlarged, it just started after I finished my period,when I'm sitting still it's okay it's just when I move certain ways with it, I'm feeling panicky cause it isn't going away I'm even feeling pain into my right arm as well . I'm scared in case its the start of breast cancer, you hear lots of people getting it at my age 37. I can't go to the doctor's again as i was just there last week getting a swab taken for a suspected infection, still waiting for the results. I'd be too embarassed to go back i seem to be always there at the moment but its just one thing after another. I'm just so scared this pain is breast cancer, help.

Smile Re: Still Worrying

hi you do sound really worried. Don't worry about how often you go to the doctors if you suspect anything get it checked. Have you taken any tablets does it ease slight when you do? I get that pain too but on the left side and down my shoulder mine is the anxiety though!

Re: Still Worrying

I've taken paracetamol and im also on diclofenac for my back but it doesnt really take it completely away , im just wanting to know what it is , pain that i dont know what the cause is scares me xx

What kind of pain is it hun?

I've had a weird thing in my arm pit round at my breast but it's the left side so my fears are heart attacks.

It kinda goes away though then comes back

its like a achey pain in my armpit and also at the side of my breast at the top, but its worse certain ways i move and im also getting the aching feeling at the top of my arm as well.....argh

it sounds like maybe a little infection sweety or a little abcess in which case they would give antibiotics for it

Or muscular? Could it be? I've pulled so many muscles here and there and they all get sore in different ways!

I hope you feel better soon sweety.

If it was breast cancer though I don't think it's sore.

It would be sore more when it was advanced and if it was advvanced you would be in alot more pain hun

xxxx

If it was breast cancer would you have a lump, cause im thinking what if it is and ive had it a while ,although there's no lump there, sorry for going on just worried x

I get that too.... really aching under arm, pain in breast.... apparently it's really common - and can be to do with your cycle.... mine got so bad that I had to take painkillers quite a lot at one stage....

I remember there was a poll on here - think it was the symptoms one, its one the symptoms listed - and LOADS of women said yes to it. Made me feel a lot better actually because I was convinced it was breast cancer too.... but had no lumps like you....

It's not - it's anxiety and hormonal - probably related to your back as well and I have it too - on and off, normally when a few of my many other worries have subsided (temporarily!!)...

Lots of people post about it... promise.
    x

ok ive been bad and googled, im really worried now, they are saying underarm pain can be a sign of an agressive breast cancer it doesnt have lumps just what im experiencing, omg im really scared i hate feeling like this, and im not seeing the doctor till monday , what can i do

Calm down and stop googling for one thing

If it was breast cancer it would hurt all the time and not just when you move so it is definitely not that.

Sounds like a pulled muscle to me

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information