Thread: Pressure feelings in face

Pressure feelings in face

I am going to see ent becuase of pulsitile tinnitus that I got into a terrible panic about over last week and begged Dr to send me to ent for tests to rule out a dangerous vascular condition so going there in just over 2 weeks. Today the tinnitus is alot better and I have only noticed it on and off during the day and its much quieter BUT woke up this morning and felt as if my face around my nose area was going to burst in waves. My nose is clear not bunged up at all and nothing nasty down nose either.
    I have damage to my neck and am sure I have had this sort of thing many many years ago that was caused by tension in my neck muscles but am now panicking that I have some sort of terrible sinus problem. I cannot go back to my Dr yet again as been twice this week already panicking about the tinnitus.

I wondered if extreme anxiety could be affecting me this way and wondered if anyone else gets pressure feelings in head or face or crawling sensation in skin??

Re: Pressure feelings in face

Yes hun all the time - pressure in the head quite often feels like you have a tight swimming hat on.

Anxiety will make you tense up - if you already have previous neck damage this could make it worse. Maybe try some relaxation exercises?

Thread Information