Thread: Hi-new member

Hi-new member

Hi I am a 22 year old student. I have suffered anxiety and depression for the last 2 years, and i thought i was getting better however things have started to re-surface again and im now back on 20mg of citolopram. Im really worried because I have to give a presentation in a couple of weeks and i wonder if the citolopram will have kicked in? I also have a really big problem with blushing and worrying about things so much beforehand- like this presentation. I hope i can get to know some like minded people and share any tips.
    izzyxx

Re: Hi-new member

Hiya Izzy,welcome to NMP,am sure you will find lots of help here as there are quite a few students who suffer like you do so you will have things in common.
    Ali xxx

Hi Izzy,

to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I also would be very worried about things before that I would have to do them. I try to cope by trying not to think about it until the time comes & keep telling myself that 'worrying' about it isn't going to change anything. I know that this can be easier said than done at times!

Best wishes

Hi Izzy,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Hi there and to the site, lots of good advice and support on here that really does help a lot, the chatroom is also very good , take care xx

Thread Information