Ok so amongst other things I'm freaking out about, there's one thats worrying me more every day. For about the last month, while I have been recovering from my iron deficiency etc, Ive had a weird sensation that appears to be more noticable at night. When I breathe in deeply I have a weird feeling in the left side of my chest. Its hard to describe, its kind of like a buzzing, or vibration.... coming from behind the lower left side of my rib cage. Like breathing through cobwebs. I was a light smoker and quit just over 4 months ago. I do not have a cough or sore throat or anything and I wouldnt say Im congested. I have severe health anxiety and my brain is trying to tell me it is lung cancer. Its causing me no real bother only knowing that its there. It could be something really innocent... maybe it has always been there.... but Im scared. Can anyone give me any reassurance? Has anyone experienced anything similar? If so, what was it? Id go to my doctor but I go so often, Im sure they will just roll their eyes when they see I have made an appointment... again.