Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: missing my dad

Hi
    I had bad day the other nite and nearly did something stupid, i sorry, my doc, gave me some strong pills to dope me out for a few days, i had bad day to day and taken the 2 i have a day at once so i feeling real dopey now.
    i missing you all havent heard from some of you and i worried you mad with me cos i took the pills.
    i going to leas tomorrow nite i traveling late after work so be in the early hours before i get there. we cremated dad on that day so will be thinking of that as i didnt go to funeral, i will be doped up again that will be the last day on this drug dont know what it is but its strong.
    wish could hear from certain friends to put my mind at rest, prob wont be on here till come back on tues, will have my moby,
    i hope you all still love me, dont like to drive when i worried as i think of things.
    oh yeah i took my insulin today, that a start i try for tomoroow, and still no drink.
    but will have one or two with lea this weekend as it we celebrate my birthday that not till next weekend but wont see her then so one drink should be ok.
    i hope you all ok cos i love you all and dont want to lose any off you
    take care
    susie

Hi Sussie

Will get some credit on my phone tomorrow and promise I will text you.

You have done great with the no drinking. You should be really proud of yourself.

Glad to hear you are going to stay at leas. Have a fab time. Love you loads

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
    Will I ever be free?
    Wake me up from this nightmare.
    Please just give me the key!

Oh Susie,

Very glad to hear you're taking your insulin again.Did you get your sugars checked ?

Also many continued congratulations with the lack of alcohol. This is a big step

Remember many people are away on holiday and are not around - don't take it personally that people haven't answered.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Hi Susie

You are doing so well.

I always look to see if you have posted on this thread then I know how you're doing and I'm sure lots of the others do too.

Are you looking forward to the weekend with Leo - is it this weekend.

Love Piglet

Hi susie

have not see an update from your last post but hope your doing ok! I am sure you are still keeping up with the good work and you are achieving a sense of satisfaction from staying away from the alcohol! but hey we are here if you need us which I am sur eyou know so let us know how your doing

love sue with 5

scknight

Hey Susie,

You are doing so so well I reckon with the lack of alcohol and you've taken your insulin. Well done you

i hope you have a lovely weekend away with Lea and you know we are thinking about you even when we don't catch up in chat or on here.

Proud of you and keep it up and we'll speak when you get back.

Take care of yourself

Love Sax xxxx[8D]

Hi Susie

No one is mad or upset with you. I often read posts but sometimes when I'm feeling bad myself I can't think of anything useful to say and so end up not saying anything.

I think you are doing so well with not drinking and well done for taking your Insulin too. I'm sure we are all thrilled to hear you are taking better care of yourself.

Hope you have a lovely time with Leanne.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

hi guys

got some sleep last night, today is last day of the tabs doc gave me to get through this week. I dont know if i can cope with out these cos they make me feel really good.
    Docs dont want to give me any meds cos the risk that i will build them up again.
    i slept some last night but woke up early hours and cause of the day today with dad i have just cut cause still blame myself.
    people round me have said i seem different the last few days, they seem to no when im not right and i dont.
    i have had thoughts of going off somewhere on my own and not coming back. but not to live happy ever after other reasons.
    I dont know there just seems to much to handle, im getting family hassles again. sorry i just woke up feeling bad
    i seeing lea later but had bad thoughts about driving up there like driving car into something i sorry, it how feel today.
    love you all
    sorry i having bad day it just hard think my brains dead and to dopey.
    take care everyone
    hope to chat next week if i come back
    susie

hey i know that today is going to be hard for you yeah but i am here and you will be with me really soon (my way not the high way)

yeah am upset a bit that you cut but only cause i really care and dont want you to feel bad and as for crashing when you come up here dont i need you and you will be walking everywhere when you get here

but hey i never read this ok just like you told me not to as i always do as my told

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information