Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proud of myself today

Thumbs up Proud of myself today

Just wanted to share with everyone that today I feel positive....bit panicky but today Im so proud of myself!!!

Looked in the mirror and liked what I saw, didnt feel fat, dont feel down and last night my boyfriend called me from a bar by accident and I heard him talking to someone (? female) and Im trusting him - normally Id go into a blind panic and get scared but last night I talked it out in my head and put fact first instead of anxiety fiction and now Im cool about it!!!!

Also I was thinking this morning - whilst looking in the mirror - OMG Im doing so well in my job...Im a manager now and Ive come so far from the girl that was bullied at work and Im using those experiences to make this a positive one.

Cant say this feeling will last forever as I do have down days and Ive only been taking Cit for just over 3 weeks but today the future looks brighter and Im so proud of myself.

Hope everyone else feels fantastic and for those who dont I hope you feel fantastic soon!

Love to all
    Raine xxx

Re: Proud of myself today

Well done raine.
    I love to read about someone who is doing well and on the up.
    You have every right to feel proud and good about yourself you sound like youve turned a corner and the only way from here is up.
    Take care
    xxxx

Hi raine, it seems like the citalopram is starting to lift you up which is good, now enjoy your good mood!

Ive come so far from the girl that was bullied at work and Im using those experiences to make this a positive one.
    This is one of the most positive things I've read on this site. Great stuff!

Cant say this feeling will last forever as I do have down days and Ive only been taking Cit for just over 3 weeks but today the future looks brighter and Im so proud of myself.
    Well, there are up days and down days, that's life, so enjoy the heck out of the good days

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I drew the line between hope and despair, and the line will hold.

"Forth now, and fear no darkness!"

Hi Raine!
    Its really good to read a positive post!
    Thats great that you are feeling so much better! You sound like you are now a lot more positive. Well done! You sound too like you are doing well in your job!
    I too am on citalopram and I am finding it now to be really beneficial even though its early days still.
    I hope you continue to feel much more positive and upbeat

Well done Raine! you sound like youve turned a corner now !keep it up. All the best
    Luv Sue

Thanks guys - really appreciate your support :0)

Had a few wobbles today but all in all its been a good day. Some one asked me how I was today (they dont know my history) and I said "very well thank you" and for the first time in ages...I meant it!!!

Hopefully tomorrow will bring more of the same....fingers crossed.

Hope your all well

R x

Hey Raine,

Thank you so much for that post, it has made me so hopeful for my own recovery!

I am in my third week of Citalopram too and am starting to feel like this aswell, have had a few wobbly days but it is so nice to read that you are doing well!

Take care all,

Thanks again Raine, and well done!

Danny xxx

You go girl!

The fact that we get days like this and that eventually all days might be like this is what should keep all of us going!

CHIN UP!

"A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships."

Hi Danny

Thank you for the feedback - got a warm and fuzzy glow when I read that it helped you

I think I wrote it in celebration of how I felt this morning - I cant explain how good it felt to just feel happy and normal and not get hung up on the trivial things that normally cripple my life.

I really hope you manage to get there...(although Im half expecting a step back from time to time...lol) If you need a buddy for a natter anytime just shout

R x

Aw, I'm glad I made you fuzzy!

Cheers matey, thank you!

Danny xxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information