Thread: flu or withdrawl

flu or withdrawl

Hi not posted for a while about my fears.But i came of tramadol tuesday night.The reason being it was my birthday on the wed and you cant drink with these tablets.Any how to cut a long story shorth i havent been to bed for 48 hours because what is playing about in my head.A freind of ours died last thursday from a flu virus yes you heard me right . The virus made his heart enlarged and he died. He was 43 years old. We went to his funeral on tuesday took a panick attack. But on the wed i woke up with sore legs,and back, going hot and cold got a runny nose. And it keeps going through my head what if its the flu.Getting myself all worked up cant sleep thoughs going through my head. Can any one tell me what the tramadol withdrawls are plz. Not had to take diazpam but thing i might take one now .As ive got physicotherapy today.

Frances Gill
    Love & Respect to you all...

Fran

I am sorry to hear about your friend dying - must have been so hard for you all.

I don't know about coming off those meds I am afraid. I found this on the internet for you though ...

"Do not stop taking tramadol suddenly without talking to your doctor. If you suddenly stop taking tramadol, you may experience side effects. Your doctor will probably decrease your dose gradually.If you suddenly stop taking tramadol you may experience withdrawal symptoms such as nervousness; panic; sweating; difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep; runny nose, sneezing, or cough; numbness, pain, burning, or tingling in your hands or feet; hair standing on end; or rarely, hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist)."

They do match your symptoms don't they?

As for the flu you can get injections at the doctors to protect you from getting it.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Never stop any regular prescripotion drug suddenly.

Also your friend would have had some other weakness in his body in order for the flu to have progressed so far as to have affected his heart.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Thanks both.Yes im getting all the side affects you have said. And meg you said about our freind he hadnt been to a doctor in five years his doctor didnt even know him.He was the manager dierector off a oil company and wouldnt take time off work. He was always to busy. Thanks anyway.

Frances Gill
    Love & Respect to you all...

Thread Information