Thread: a quick question about my lump FOA the_nub/jan or anyone with a breast cyst

a quick question about my lump FOA the_nub/jan or anyone with a breast cyst

Hi guys, thanks sooo much for helping me lately you said that when you had a lump it moved slightly. Does it class as movement if it rocks like a boat if you know what i mean. i push one side and the other side shoots up so it doesnt move about in the breast tissue but 'it' kind of moves but is that classed as mobile?

xx
    Last edited by tashbarnes87; 15-04-09 at 21:00. Reason: adding

Re: a quick question about my lump FOA the_nub/jan or anyone with a breast cyst

Yes, definitely. Mine was going that. Mine didn't move about in the breast tissue at all...it just sort of forced my fingers to slide over it so it felt as though it was moving, but in fact it was fixed. One side definitely sort of rose up.

Sounds SO much like mine!!

hi
    I have had two breast cysts and yes, mine moved backwards and forwards just like that when I pushed them. Consultant drained both there and then at the appointment. A third one he couldn't drain (dunno why) but he said it would go away on it's own....and it did. Try not to worry too much, sure you will be fine...sending hugs and good wishes....

hi guys, god i hope its a cyst, i feel so sick today & atually heaved nd im scared its because i have cancer :( i feel sick most mornings ( im not pregnant lol) x

Sorry I missed this Tash. Yes my cyst was just the same as you describe, I'm sure that's what it is.

Thread Information