i am a panic/anxiety attack sufferer and to cut long story short i have been having a few bad weeks and fightin them but then on monday i had a car accident i was fine monday night tuesday all day and today all day but then tonight we have been talking about geting me another car but i dont want one i am to scared to even sit in the car let alone drive it i have sustained bad whiplash and bruising and really freaking out i was the driver and i wrote my car off but i do and i dont want to get driving again it has really scared me but it all sound s very stupid and trivial but i felt physically sick today just clearing the car out and my daughter sat in the driver seat and put her seat belt on and i shouted at her to take it of and get out of the seat basically i feel now i over reacted but everytime i think about gettin in a car i panic and start feeling really sick and paranoid and going light headed and breathing really funny please can any one advise or even help in any way would be really greatful i have a councillor but because the kids r on holiday i cant go there and i really feel i need to. my children were not in the accident but it is really freaking me out and i cant sleep hense why i am here and not asleep and also i cant get into chat as internet keeps freezing and having a funny on me please please please from tracy