Thread: sorry, another post..leg ache..is it spreading cancer?:(

sorry, another post..leg ache..is it spreading cancer?:(

Since wednesday my legs have gradually got stiffer, im so scared its the cancer that i think i have either in the rectum/bowel kind of areas, or in my brain that has spread..im scared its my whole body kind of shutting down..:( Ug, im such a wreck right now..
    I have a docs appointment, for the weird eye things i had on tuesday, but honestly, i dunno whther to make an emergency appointment for today..im scared i won't be able to go the whole weekend:'(

Re: sorry, another post..leg ache..is it spreading cancer?:(

Also..i had this weird sicky kinda tired feeling throughout my body this morning when i woke up too:(

I have NEVER heard of a cancer that spreads down to the legs and make them stiffer.... I don`t think you have to worry about cancer at all.
    Where in your legs does this stiffness occur? Is it in both legs? And can you explain in a little more detail how this "stiffness" feels?

Its both legs yeah, and its kinda like muscle stiffness like when i walk or stretch them..almost as if iv been on a huge run, then afterwards they have felt stiff..but i haven't been on a run or anything:S

I honestly think your body isn't shutting down, it is just reacting badly to stress and anxiety, this can be really horrible but it will pass. I often think mental stress can take its toll on the body just like physical stress! Hence the aches and pains! When you get these aches maybe try and make a note of how you are feeling/if there is anything on your mind. I had a problem with a pain in my chest that kept re-occuring, doctors found nothing and I realised it only came about when I was really anxious or worried about something.

Take care
    xx

It is very good news that it`s in both legs because it`s highly unlikely that a cancer spreads evenly in both sides of your body. Besides cancer almost never spreads to muscles and as I said before I have never heard of a bowel or brain tumor who spreads to the legs.

My guess is that it`s the stress/anxiety that makes your muscles tighten up. It can be painful but it is nothing dangerous.

Thread Information