Thread: can someone advise please

can someone advise please

hi gang,
    can anyone advise please, i have two problems today, the first is that recently ive realised i live in a caldisac, and everytime i think about it i feel claustophobic, realising there is only one way to get out of my street, mad aint it, i dont understand why its just suddenly hit me, the other thing is im really worried i may be pregnant again, as im 2 days late [not like me] if anything im usually a day or so early every month, the reason im worried is because i had a miscarrage at the begining of this year and im really scared its going to happen again, it caused me to have really bad anxiety after and im still getting it, not only that but i havent come to tearm about the loss because ive never had any miscarrages before and ive got four healthy children, so its making me wonder if there is anything medicly wrong with me that caused the miscarrage in the first place,any advice would be greatly apreaciated
    excuse my spelling today
    luv sue xxx

Hi sue,

What I would give to like in a Cul de sac, I live on a main road and have feared for my kids lives every time they went out when they were little, fortunately neither of the 3 have ever been knocked down but one did come back whith a bent front wheel and tyre marks up her leg which was scary enough.
    Living on a main road, i am exposed where as you are all curled up and comfy in your culdesac, I know which I prefer every time.

Dont worry about being pregnant, if you are anything like me worry stops your periods then your into the vicious circle of am I arent I worry if I am worry if i might be.

My worst time for being anxious is around the time of a period and sometimes it is really bad and if you have fear of miscarriage at the back of your mind aswell then thats even more to make you scared and anxious. Im sure there is nothing medically wrong with you, its just our minds do funny things at times.

luv trace xx

Hi Sue

think about what trac, said and look at it that way your not trapped but safe in your cul-de-sac try and look at the good side of it, the road should be quiet so your kids are safe,
    its just cos your a bit wound up thats making you think abouth the bad side,

as for thinking you may be pregnant why not go and buy a kit then you will know one way or another, my sister had a miscarriage after her first child and it was a terrible time but its just natures way, and nothing that you could have done to change it, she tried for 2 years for another baby and fell pregnant and had a healthy baby girl,

i do hope things work out ok for you hun,
    take care

kairen x

Hi Sue,
    I find that if i am stressed out and worried it can tend to make my period late, and as you said in your post you have just realised that you live in a cul de sac, and are worrying about that.
    Also about the miscarriage, I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks after my first daughter, and it affected me a lot as i was always told after 12 weeks the chances of miscarrying are slight, it did take me a while to get over it and when i fell pregnant again i never told any one until i was 16 weeks preganant, i was scared of tempting fate. But i went on to have a healthy baby and then another one after that without any problems, i beleive that it is lifes way of telling you that it just wasnt meant to be.
    I hope things turn out ok for you and like Kairen said if you get a testing kit at least you will know one way or the other.
    Take care
    Trac

its "just a thought"

Hi Sue

I'd do as the others suggested and get a testing kit as then you'll know one way or the other.

Like so many I too had an early miscarriage between children (don't know if yours was a later one like my sisters which was much more an ordeal) but went on to have another healthy baby.

I know your not comfortable with the cul de sac idea at the mo but like the others I think that sounds like a comfy nest sorta place to be!!

Love Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

hi Sue -
    I know how horrible a miscarriage can be first hand. It's a real stressful thing to go through and as everyone here knows stress leads to panic for most of us. But if you went to the doctor after your miscarriage I would think he/she would have found anything medical that might be wrong. All I can say is that I had 2 children after my miscarriages and both of them are fine (mouthy little buggers, but fine)
    As far as the sense of loss you are experiencing - it does get better. The sense of loss that you feel subsides and you move on.

hi sue

i to live in a caldisac and have thought a few times about there being only one way out, the only place i go these days is to my mums a bout five minutes drive way and i find it hard getting there sometimes , so when i get in the car i put on one of my favourite song turn it up and sing along to it , the time its finished im there its the only way i can get there !!

And secondly I to had a miscarriage nearly a year ago now , i was 10 weeks
    it happened a week before i was due to get married
    Looking back on it i think it was natures way of saying your not ready , it obviously new my anxiety was due to take a turn for the worse!!
    It took me a while to see this as all i wanted was a baby i just hope having a baby happens for me in the near future .

Im sure you will be ok , id go get that test !! take care jen xx[^]

thanks for the replys,
    im happy to say im not pregnant, just a bit late, i done a test as suggested and it was negative, thank you all for your support
    luv sue xx

hi sue

Glad everythings has worked out ok

take it easy

jen xx[^]

Thread Information