Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hospital

Thanks Karen so much for letting us know how you got on.

Whatever is the next step for you we will be around to listen and support.

Love Piglet

Well done - I know today was a scary day but you handled it.

Thanks Piglet.

I'm still scared about going to the day hospital but I know I have to at least give it a try, espcially when K and my therapist have gone to a lot of trouble to try and get me some help.

I even got to speak to K briefly after the appointment which cheered me up no end.

I am ok this afternoon, just feeling very worn out and tired due to having had virtually no sleep for the past two days. I'm going to try to have a nap soon.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

I'm glad you had a useful session today and your most immediate fears were averted.

Also so pleased that K has been in contact with you today. She is there for your all the time, but cannot always be in touch.

I hope that you can so get that urgent referral fixed, so that you can improve your eating.

Take Care,

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

Hi Karen!
    Thinking of you and hoping all is going well!
    (((((((hugs))))))))))
    Andrea

"Honey, if ya ain't feelin' the bumps in the road, ya ain't goin' nowhere!" (A wise Georgia Granny's take on living life to the fullest! LOL!)

Seems like a happy medium has been reached. Hope this helps you!!

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Thanks Nigel, Andrea and Sarah.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Also so pleased that K has been in contact with you today. She is there for your all the time, but cannot always be in touch.
    <div align="right">Originally posted by clickaway - 19 August 2005 : 17:18:13</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Yes I know she is. She's been so fantastic throughout this. It is the obsessive attachment problem that makes me have such fear of losing her.

Deep down I know if she has stood by me through all the very bad times in the last year and is still here and as committed, then she isn't going anywhere. I trust her completely.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Hi Karen,
    You did real good mate, now have a good rest (easier said than done)and keep in touch xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Carlin. I thought I might be able to catch up on so sleep as I am exhausted but I am not able to sleep.

My doctor gave me another prescription for some more sleeping pills so I will take one tonight and hopefully sleep better.

Karen

Hi Karen
    well done for today it must have been very hard for you to go, I'm so glad you had the support of your therapist , that must have made things easier for you, and the fact that you got to have a chat with K.

I do hope they come up with something that will not put you under any more pressure and your comfortable with, you seem to have a good back up now and hopefull they will listen to your needs,

hope you managed to get a bit of sleep today, and as i said before well done im sure that was a really big step for you

take care

kairen x

Hi Karen

I just want to say WELL DONE it must have been soooo hard for you today.

My heart and my thoughts are always with you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information