Hi all x

Although I've been worrying about this for about five weeks now, I've only just got the bottle to write this thread as I'm scared of sounding like a total nutter. I know what I'm about to say is completely ridiculous, but it is a real genuine fear of mine at the moment... so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

First of all, I'd like to point out that I'm 18 years old & a virgin, in good health apart from general anxiety. So basically; back in March, I started having problems with nausea. I would have random moments of nausea during the day; it could be in the morning, in the evening, after I'd eaten... etc. At first it didn't worry me too much, but when it seemed to be persisting, I made the fatal mistake of googling 'nausea' and all I got were about 2000 results about pregnancy. 'Early symptoms of pregnancy' 'pregancy symptoms' 'morning sickness' etc... I have to say, this terrified me. It was something that hadn't crossed my mind for obvious reasons, but since I've read it, I can't get it out my mind !!
I know it's a ridiculous and irrational fear since I've never had sex, but I can't help worrying that maybe I've gotten pregnant in some other way !!!! Oh my God, I know that sounds utterly stupid... but google seems to think that you can get preganant without intercourse if sperm comes in contact with 'down there' by other means :| This has got me thinking all sorts of stupid things... what if there was some semen on a towel I used etc etc...?!

I feel really silly for even writing this, but I am so scared. I have put on a bit of weight recently (or maybe that's my mind playing tricks on me), and during the time I was suffering with nausea, (about 4/5 weeks ago) I felt very bloated. When I first started worrying about all this, it was about 2 weeks before my next period was due. I got my period 3 days earlier than normal, and while this should have reassured me, it did nothing but worry me. I'm usually on time for my periods and the fact I'd started earlier made me worry even more. The period was pretty normal for me; it even lasted a bit longer than usual... so I knew I should stiop worrying, but I still haven't been able to!!!!!!!!!!!

I just cannot stop worrying. It doesn't help that it's now been about a week & a half since my period ended, and whilst I don't feel bloated or nauseaous anymore, I am still having some very worrying symptoms. For example, my right nipple is very sore & tender at the moment, which is not normal at all!! I usually only ever get sore nipples/breasts before my period, and my next period isn't due for another two weeks. Not only that, even after doing a bit more exercise than usual, I am still curvier than usual!!!!!!! I'm so confused, I just don't know what's going on with my body at the moment

Sorry this is so long, i just had to get it off my chest!! If anyone could help me or reassure me, I would really appreciate it. One thing is for sure, I won't be using google to look up anymore symptoms !!!!!!!!

x