Thread: I just want to say a big thank you and...

I just want to say a big thank you and...

HI all, i just wanted to say a massive thank you to all those of you who helped me with my breast lump. I really couldnt have got through it with out you all. It was great to talk to you guys as i dont really have anyone here that understands.

I was determined after my lump scare not to worry about my health as much as i went through hell and back, unfortuantely since friday i have been on a constant low and i really dont know why i should be jumping for joy but i cant get happy, for some crazy reason i keep taking my pulse and have noticed that for some reason every now and then my heart beat is irregular, i have also developed the scariest feeling today. I get a really nervous feeling running through my body then its like i struggle to breath & my chest goes heavy. This has happened about 20 times today & im so scared. I thought i would come on here in stead of googling. i really dont want to worry but now everything is scaring me why arnt i happy?xx

Re: I just want to say a big thank you and...

hi tash, sorry your still feeling rubbish its prob all the anxiety built up over the lump hopefully it will dissapear very soon
    amandax

would you sau the butterfly feeling / feeling oin being on a rollercoaster in my heart area is anxiety related? obviusly right now im thinking it might be a heart attack lol

Tash - totally anxiety related. You've been through a rough time recently.... and when the body comes out of fight or flight mode... it starts to let go and you can experience stress related symptoms - whilst during your breast issues you were probably truly scared but had no other symptoms....

It's just anxiety love - honestly! And it's not surprising. You're WAY too young for a heart attack.... xxx

Thread Information