Thread: can't sleep

can't sleep

I know I'm being a pain tonight but I'm having some real troubles tonight. Every time I try to sleep surges of energy goes through my body and then it settles in my chest. Also as I stated before I'm shaking and it feels like my heart is beating rapidly (even though the highest rate has been 84 bpm) and my heart feels like it is going pound out of my chest. I've tried reading, taking a shower and watching tv but nothing has helped. I took a 25mg xanax at 9 pm and another at 1pm but it hasn't helped. Any suggestions or help. I feel at the end of my rope.

Re: can't sleep

i know how you feel its horrible this all noght i get it all time dont kbow what sleeo is anymore hope your feeling better today

No I'm still feeling terrible. I really just want to go to the hospital but no one will take me.

sorry about the typing errors i think i am half asleep here , have you been to hospital before about it? can you not ring a dr and talk to them on phone

Oh bless you. I get exactly the same and its horrible. The lack of sleep makes you more anxious and feel worse aswell. Trying lying in bed and watching a funny light hearted film and don't even try to go to sleep. If your body is resting it will recharge your batteries. Hope this helps

Thread Information