Thread: Returning Member! =[

Returning Member! =[

Hello All

I used to come on here a while ago when I had really bad agoraphobia! I eventually started to get better, could go out, got a job and moved out from my Mums =] Things have been really good!

But......the past two weeks I can see everything slipping back to the way things were! I had a stressfull week 2 weeks ago with my grandad dying, my boss went away so I had to deal with a bigger boss who is just a bully and puts everyone down which he did to me ALOT while my regular boss was away and then finally I got a bladder infection which gave me the same syptoms you get when having a panic attack which has triggered it off again!! I was hoping that i still had a bladder infection because I was still getting the symptoms but the doctor said it had definitely cleared therefore I have come to realise it is anxiety and panic again =[

I have had a week off work with my 'bladder infection' now and therefore need to go back in on Tuesday but everytime i think about it i just get anxious and panicy and think I can't leave the house!!! I have stayed at my mums for a few days and done normal things like going out and was fine most of the time, went out on my own n stuff too so I am now just thinking this is related to work!!

At times I feel fine and think work will be ok but then times like now i just feel awful and can't see myself going in feeling like this!!!

What do I do? =[

Candeee

P.S. Hello to u all...its kind of nice to be back x

Re: Returning Member! =[

Aww Candee, relapses are the worst. And I had a kidney infection last year so I know just how nasty those things can be, and how low they can make you feel!

Hope you find this site as supportive as last time, I'm new here but it's definitely helping me to feel less alone with my GAD.

Lots of love

Sarah xx

Hello Candee , Welcome back to NMP , sorry your not feeling to good at the moment , hope everything goes okay for you at work too , take care Dusky x

Hi Candee and welcome back to NMP.

Sorry that things are difficult for you at the moment. I am sure you are having a bit of a blip due to circumstances. You over came a lot it the past and I am sure you will again.

Take care xxx

Thank you all

Sunshine-lady...i hope it is just a blip too, just some rest and ill get over it .. i hope
    xx

Hi Candee,

Welcome back to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will offer their support. I think we always feel worse with our anxiety issues when we are ill, perhaps that is what it is.

Take care,

Laura

Hi Candee,

back to NMP. I am so sorry to hear that you've been going through such a difficult time.

Best wishes

Thread Information