Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: stress

stress

today the wh0le day i feeel so so sick no energy felt giddy, dizzy light head whole day can u imagaine how suffering i am i can't even walk steady i feel like giving up \just now, but i think i hv gone thru this so many times, so i carry on my day in suffer i felt so sad. very sick, i am like a zombie walking, i cnat' even focus, i have a bad headeache like tension headache is terrble, like i can;'t sit when i sit or not doing anything or when i use my brain to think i feel my brain wanted to explode and my heart beat so fast. the worst is when walking i feel so hazy goggy and dizzy, my brain just stop working and i keep on walking fast feeling so scared like i am being chased, i just want to feel ok. tomorrow another day i keep on wanting togive up, i am so tired. i am scared of people too, becos people always hurt and disappoint and bully me, how can i forget all my past painful experience and be well again. iam like scared everyday, its only when i met my family after work that i feel so relieved and a bit better, at work i feel i am cooped up in jail or i feel so congested and scared of all ppl that keep on bullying and hurting me it not much just 3 or 4person, that i feel so uncomfortable with making me so stress and disturbed my emotion and making me feel so down and useless. i am very very stress at this moment.and becos of my stresses i become so moody at home with my kids, that i got no mood to talk or play wtih them, i am too preoccupied of the problems and ppl at work. how can i be okayh and happy again, where do i start to trust ppl.

Re: stress

believe me or not, i am now not sleepy at all, i feel so alert and ok, it's 11pm already, all my family members are alseep, except me, i keep on tossing on the bed, keep on thinking what happened today in the office, all things that happened in the morning is fresh in my mind tonight and how i dread having to face the bully, gosh my head is heavy the more i think of it, the more i think when can i run away from all these, am i mad? how to recover and how to not be crazy anymore, how to be matured and happy person, in the end i can't sleep, so i wake up. and funny thing, in office tdy i felt so so dizzy, light headed, sleepy, heavy head and nearly faint or fall or so dizzy that i can't even carry myself or sit at my place in the office, i sit longer than 5mins i feel so stress and tension headache came. now i can't sleep at all, don't feel sleepy anymore. my family members are very angry with me, becos this morning i complained to them i am so so sleepy nearly faint, and now they expected me to rest and sleep but i can't i told them i am not sleeping, now they don't trust me anymore.

oh yeah as all this happening, i get ear blocked like i can't hear and something is shaky in my ear, i will feel like theres alot of phelgm in my ear, or water, what is this? then i feel so out of balance. and it try to dig my ear but it never help

hello alba
    you should consult a doctor as your stress levels are way to high. if you get the right medication you will be so much better.
    alan

doctor gave me xanax and librax but i am scared to take becos i hear some actors/actrress took that kind of medicaton and died, so i am afradi to take. and my doc say xanax cos u to be high, is it?

its crazy it is attckign me now, i am shivering trembling, heart beating so fast, i see things all so blury, i feel so scared, drowsy, giddy, dizzy, help me, what should ido?i cant see people. i am so scared, heart beating so fast.

Hey Alba. I hope you are still on so you can see this. Just take a couple deep breathes and try to calm yourself down. Keep telling yourself it's just anxiety and that it will soon pass. You aren't going to die, and there isn't anything majorly wrong with you. Try doing something that will take your mind off of it. I know that it is hard, but try. You are fine. My brother takes Xanax for his panic attacks, and he takes it and lays down. Maybe it will help you sleep. I'll be online for a bit if you want to chat.

XXXX

Hello Alba, sorry you aren't feeling too good right now. It sounds like you are having a panic attack to me. They are no fun and are very scary, but they can't hurt you. Try not to be afraid of it. Try laying down and taking long deep breaths in and out. Some relaxing music can help as well. It is really difficult, I understand, but try not to think about how terrible you feel. Try thinking about something calming that you enjoy instead.

The Xanax that your doctor gave you is very good at preventing panic attacks, it was for me at least. As far as I am aware no one has died from taking Xanax correctly. It is possible that the actors you are talking about either took way too much or had other drugs with the Xanax that caused some interactions. I was given 0.25mg tablets back in college and I could completely eliminate my anxiety and prevent panic for much of the day with only one pill. 0.25mg is a pretty low dose by the way. The maximum safe doseage is between 5.0mg - 10.0mg in a day depending on the person. I never had any strange side effects from this Xanax, I simply felt better. The only problem with the Xanax is that the doctor told me not to take it unless I really needed it because you can become dependent on it.

I'm not a doctor, so I can't really tell you to do something, but since your doctor gave you the Xanax I'm not too worried about suggesting that you take it, especially if it is a low dose. If you have a low dose pill (0.25mg - 0.5mg) I think you would feel much better if you took it and then did some deep breathing and relaxation for at least 20 minutes. It should help you. It is up to you though. If you are still worried, at least try the deep breathing and relaxation.

I hope you feel better soon Alba

Have you tried getting a blood test to rule out a deficiency?

thank you so much, i am going crazy just now, i don't know why, whenever i enter my office i feel all these attacks, i feel so trapped in office, whne iwalk i feel so dizzy, giddy and out of balance,couldit be i feel so insecure scared when i enter office becos iam bullied there and hurt so many times by someone, and the memories is so scary and embarassng and painful, the moment iput my foot on my table, i got this feeling of scared, disappointment, boredom, burnout and pain. could that the reason why i am so so stress up, i dont feel happy at all, i feel so depressed and trapped. and when i go out for lunch, i am still very painful giddy becos i know i 've to come back to office again, after lunch back to office the feeling is evcen worse, i can't breathe, heart beating fast and stress. but when i am out of my ofice, meaning after work, i feel so so relief, freedom and i feel less tension even i do feel stress but i am able to control bit by bit, so everyday is madness to me, it is a dejavu, and knowing i can never get better atall.sometimes at home iam also stress,so i can't be at peace all the time, today i feel so so painful, stess, i am going crazy, from morning the moment i step in office, i feel so giddy, dizzy, light headed and so out of place, until i am so scared to walk to go out for lunch, i rush to buy my food and rush back lke mad woman back to office, i thought i wil faint there untl i drop my wallet also i don'tcare, all i care is to find a quiet place and when i run to the store room i feel betterm storeroom i sso quiet and no one is there, i feel at peace. now i am again feeling so painful and headache feeling like my whole head want to burst and explode. i hv no control sometimes i feel scared, for nothing, when i look at people i feel so scared i can't even smile.the whole day today is hell and fustrating and maddness for me, i keep on runing and rush to se doctor, but he ask me to go home and rest and give me synflex , ...medciation for my headache.i am having bad headache now, got to go, thank you.,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information