Thread: sore neck-still

sore neck-still

I have posted a few times on this, need the reassureance again. Since March 28th, i had a sore neck, the muscles feel swollen on the right side at the base of my head, since then it has stayed and I have very tight shoulers and shoulder blades. Have been going to a massage therapist for deep tissue and it seems to help somewhat. Now yesterday I noticed when rubbing my neck that there is a sting like something I rub past and it zings a little. I don't know if it is from me running and turning my head so much to make sure it is my muscles doing it or something else. I get weird feelings in my head which I know that stems from my shoulder blade, but have also started getting weird sensations on my temples almost to my eye. Being it has been about 6-7 weeks, should I go to the dr? I am worried its something else.

Re: sore neck-still

Sting - like pain when you rub over the area is usually a nerve ending and nothing to worry about. I am sure that this is all muscular but why don't you go to the Dr's and let him reassure you. It has gone on for a long time and is obviously getting you down and you may not believe anyone's reassurance until you speak to the Dr. It can't do any harm to get a professional opinion. XX

Thread Information