Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: classical depression

classical depression

I am 100% positive that i am suffering from classical depression, does anyone know abt this, any natural way to help myself?
    i got all the symptoms, that i am always forever 24hrs sleepy and got no mood to do anything, i jsut want to lie and sleep. i am so scared of everything, iget angry fast.

what to do? help me, any help for 'classical depression' yeah i hv been alot of stress since last 2 yrs, with families and get bullied by office worker. i am so streess with that bully, she's a nacristism (don't know to spell) but a bully and also get shouted and hurt my pride by superior for not even my mistake, i am doomed, any help?

Re: classical depression

You are not doomed. I had the same fate at a job that I had been at for 6 years. My manager actually spit on me and degraded me so bad she tld me she hopes I die. This was in the middle of my breakdown and did not help it at all. When I was fired in February, I have never felt better, my stress level is so down and my anxiety has all but stopped. There is no one in the world who should make us feel less than the great people we are. Take care, you are not doomed, just need a little refocusing.

i keep asking about the dr have you actualy been with any of these symptoms your getting , there the only ones who can diagnose you really , we can all give you support but its always best to be checked medicaly with anything

wow today i got a very bad bad attack or anxiety, from morning till night i got this light headedness feeling, so dizzy, giddy and out of balance, i can't even stand straight i must slant to balance myself i don't know what is wrong, it is so so tough, each time when i come to office i will have all these feelings, i feel so trapped in the office, and also that narcissism woman is around, i feel so tense i really don't wish to met or pop or accidentally see her, so i am quite tense al the way. from then i start to have this out of balance feeling like i can't control myslef, when ireach home i feel more giddy and just lie on my bed and just wnat to do nothing, staring at the walls, and i get shouted from my hubby and i forced myself to wake up take a long bath and now i felt a bit better, not too giddy but still out of balance, why i thought after the bath i should be fine, but not really still the remaining balance of my anxiety, heart beating fast, and light headed is still here, and it is like going on and on and on, and tomorrow it will start again , when will these ever end, will it end. am i suffering from depression or anxiety or panicc attack, help me. i want natural cure.

wow today i got a very bad bad attack or anxiety, from morning till night i got this light headedness feeling, so dizzy, giddy and out of balance, i can't even stand straight i must slant to balance myself i don't know what is wrong, it is so so tough, each time when i come to office i will have all these feelings, i feel so trapped in the office, and also that narcissism woman is around, i feel so tense i really don't wish to met or pop or accidentally see her, so i am quite tense al the way. from then i start to have this out of balance feeling like i can't control myslef, when ireach home i feel more giddy and just lie on my bed and just wnat to do nothing, staring at the walls, and i get shouted from my hubby and i forced myself to wake up take a long bath and now i felt a bit better, not too giddy but still out of balance, why i thought after the bath i should be fine, but not really still the remaining balance of my anxiety, heart beating fast, and light headed is still here, and it is like going on and on and on, and tomorrow it will start again , when will these ever end, will it end. am i suffering from depression or anxiety or panicc attack, help me. i want natural cure.

by accident tdy i met or face to face with the most hatred person in this world, after looking at her face, suddenly ifelt so dizzy, lght headed the whole day, why is it happening, she is the most cruel, hateful and very destructive person that had been causing me with so much distress at work, and each time when i face this narcissism i get so nauseted, dizzy, giddy and light headed the worst is i get this feling worst than normal days, tdy it is worse until night also i have this dizziness. help pls, do you think if i resign from my work and not meeting or hv anything to do with this narcissism bully i be okay and healthy again? what should i do to avoid getting all this dizzy, light headedness each time acidentally i met this bully?

Hello Alba,it sounds very much that your problems with this bully are making you very anxious,If you removed yourself from this enviroment if possible by getting another job .Im sure your nerves would gradually get better,The anxiety you feel especially when you are face to face with her is causing the dizziness.You could ask your Dr to perscribe you with some low dose tranqulizer in the meantime.Your nerves are sensitised by all the stress you are experiencing,even the thought of work is causing your anxiety to rise.The body produces too much adrenaline and thats why you feel sick and dizzy,this in turn makes you more anxious .Its a viscious circle. This will not get better without doing something,so please think about what I have said.Wishing you all the best Luv Sue x

thank you so much, you are so right i feel that way too becos all this happened after this bully find all ways to attack and humilate me in front of everybody in ofice and i am too scared and dumb to do anything, i feel so depressed and it hurts me badly, for the time being i can't leave becos of money matters, i leave later, but time being pls help me what should i do if i met this bully again, it is making me madness. i am trying my best not to take medication even though my dr prescribed librax for me to be taken at night, iam so afraid to take. i took xanax before and after a while i have all kinds o feelings like feeling very sleepy out of sudden, and even shopping walking can cos me to feel so dizzy light headed, i guess it is becos of me taking xananx 2yrs ago, so i promise myself never to take it again. is there any help?

all other ppl in my workplace in ok fine, except this one, can resigning from my job helps, will there be any regret if i resign? i think mental health is more important , am i right? thanks?am ia weak person not able to handle this?

worst even now at home i can't even balance myself, i feel so out of balance even when sitting i can't control my balance, i feel light heaeded and can't sleep.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information