Sorry to bother everyone but would really like some reassurance from anyone.

I had a baby six months ago and i have long standing fear of hiv, although have been tested negative four times at least four years after could have got it if at all.

Have been having CBT and feeling a lot better about it all until this week.
When i had my baby i had to have an emergency c section and lost blood during this and was told was aneamic and given iron to take. I took it for a week and then after that i felt better , although major anxiety kicked off and i didnt really think about the iron thing again. went to docs in January about hiv fear again and they took more blood for full blood count and liver and kidney function and everything came back normal apart from a slightly higher white count wich they put down to a cough or cold shortly before ( had a really horrible fluy cold then sinusitis and slight chest infection when my baby was three weeks old.)

Had a slightly heavier than normal period that finished about 12 days ago and for the last four days have been feeling like someone is pushing down on me when i stand up and really dizzy when i smoke( .. i know bad habit!) and a bit like im seasick most of the time and soooooo tired and dizzy and cant think straight at all. I think i felt like this after the c section, although its hard to remmber becuase was so stressed .

Can anyone help me to stop worrying tthat this is caused by hiv and that its okay to go to the drs- im sooo scared to go incase they tell me i am aneamic and that its caused by hiv . I know that i have had tests but im just really worried that the tests didnt pick up the strain that i have.

Thanks

Lisa

xxx