Does anyone else who has frequent need to urinate worry about incontinence? I have had some bladder problems over the last year, some of which I am sure are anxiety related. Needing to go frequently and whenever in a difficult position, such as in traffic jam or on a plane etc. I also get some irritable sensations from my bladder/urethra from time to time. Just lately and I am also suffering with peri menopause, for those ladies of a certain age. Just lately I have been getting little sensations of ALMOST losing a little wee. Just at certain times when I move a certain way or get up from sitting down. Not necessarily when I cough or sneeze however like most people have. I havn't actually wee'd myself at all, but it feels like I might and I am really terrified of this happening. I feel I will have "lost control" and feel very vulnerable and unworthy because iof it. Does anyone else have any experience similar. Could there be something serious causing it or is it just bad pelvic floor muscles? I am finding I am thinking about my bladder all the time and its driving me crazy!