I have suffered from anxiety and panic attacks for about 16 years on and off.
I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this:

After going through a stressfull period, through which I've managed to cope, with the odd panic attack, once everything's settled down and I can relax, I start to feel really ill. First I get dizzy spells and then I start to feel as though I'm coming down with flu except the flu never materialises. I just feel as though I have a low grade fever with a head ache for most of the time and it can go on for weeks and weeks.

It's happened three times to me. Last time I went for all sorts of blood tests because I was convinced there was something very wrong with me. They couldn't find anything and my husband decided to take me away on a holiday. On the first day there all my symptoms disappeared.

I've had a very stressful few month since Christmas and now that things are back to normal I've started feeling ill again. I want to put it down to anxiety but there's still a niggling little voice in my head telling me there's something medically wrong.

Please, if anyone has experienced this, tell me about it. I just need some reassurance and if I know what it is I'll just put up with it knowing it'll eventually go.

Thanks
Becky