Hey guys,

I just signed up to nmp and have been looking at some of the forums.

I battled with bad anxiety for about two years in which i had many panic attacks and became afraid of going out or getting into a car and travelling. It got to the point once in which thought i would lose my mind in any moment as the weird feelings in my head were so intense.
I however found hypnotherapy as well as some books on anxiety and my life improved a million percent. After feeling the anxiety spread from chest to the rest of my body as soon as i opened my eyes in the morning to the moment i fell asleep, these two elements saved my life.

All has been relatively well, until recently. I am in my last semester of uni and am trying to finish 5 papers (1 more than what is usually done) and so the pressure i've put on myself has never been greater. I was feeling fine until a few weeks ago when i was in class and started feeling very weak, sick, and loosing balance even when seated or feeling like i fainted but managed to keep conscious at the last moment, which means that sometimes i'm holding onto the table to keep myself from falling to the ground. I'm also pretty sure my blood pressure drops during these episodes which makes me feel even weaker. The episodes last for about two hours after they start. Afterwards i also get bad upper neck and headaches.
When i feel like this now i can't read or even write as i feel i'll faint and i have had to come home as fast as possible as i feel so sick.

I realize these may be new symptoms of anxiety but still wanted to ask if someone else has felt like this.

Sorry for the long post but i wanted to make sure i had everything in it!