Hi guys.. I could do with a bit of PM from someone experienced in withdrawal from the above. I've gone cold turkey for 3 nights now and it's really not a pleasant experience to say the least. I write a thread over in the therapy section but hope it's ok to post here this request as I specifically want to find someone with experience to speak to via NMP rather than the GP who of course has no "pill on" experience. I took Zolpidem for about a month and found it caused mood swings, anx band, weepy etc. Asked for a different prescription and was given Zopiclone. Took 10 on virtually consectuve nights. Then thought I better stop. So I did. Sat, Sun and Monday I had 1 x 2mg of Diaz early in the day and Sunday I had a Diaz at bedtime. LAST night was absolute ugg tho. Actually awoke in a nigh on panic attack. Worst I've had. Exhausting process for about 20 mins. So.. anyone done the withdrawal thing? And am I being foolish without doing it with reduction rather than just stopping? Apols if I've stuck this enquiry in the wrong place Nic. Liam