Thread: muscle aches and pains in chest again

muscle aches and pains in chest again

hi everyone, i would just like someone to reassure me that the pains i am feeling are normal for anxiety. I have been feeling ok for a while but over the last few weeks i have had a lot of stomach pains and now pains have moved back to chest area again. the pains are down the sides mainly on the leftside. they just niggle and i know i have had them many times before but it is still scary. I am due to go on holiday next week and i knwo that that is part of the problem, the last time i went to fly i couldn't get on the plane and i know that i have a block with that this time, although previously i have flown many times with no bother. this is really getting me down again. i am going to docs tonight becuase of pains in my tummy but i was going to ask for some meds re anxiety but i am so scared of side effects i don't want to feel rotten whilst i am away and spoil hol for my family. please can someone help me. jackie.

Re: muscle aches and pains in chest again

I have the same when in the state of extreme anxiety.

They say that as during anxiety our body automatically strains itself for figth and flight responce - our muscles get tensed same as as before panthera jumps. And because we actually do niot jump, it makes it worse.

We feel like we have been offloading the lorry, but actually it very similar.

Thread Information