Thread: this is how nuts i was!

this is how nuts i was!

i laugh every time i think of ths and thought i would share it with you all...

i was in the bathroom a couple of months ago and i thought my eyes were going funny... i thought i saw a flash.. i waited a few seconds and it did it again... by now i was in full panic mode, shaking, heart going ten to the dozen... then my eyes fashed again and i was staring in the mirror pulling my eyes wideopen trying to see what the hell was wrong.. i thought any minute now i'm gonna collapse and pass out, there was something seriously wrong to have this sudden flashing in my eyes..... turns out the bulb in the bathroom was on its way out!!! haha... it took me ages to calm down and i was angry with myself for getting so worked up but you just have to laugh at the stupidity of it!! what a berk

Re: this is how nuts i was!

Aww bless you.....dont our minds work overtime, but i bet you were relieved too

That's funny. Sometimes if there's a flicker & I blink at the same time it creeps me out for a second. Laughing at myself is the best medicine

oh dear lol,

Bet it was a relief though!

Thread Information