Thread: Feel really wierd today - first time in months

Feel really wierd today - first time in months

hi
    I have been feel "ok" the last few months I still get panic attacks but the awful all day anxiety/general ill feeling was pretty much under control. The last couple of weeks I have noticed that on and off I am getting to feel odd again - distant and tired and weak (one of the major parts of my anxiety). I have been trying to keep active do some exercise to try and just forget it but today I woke up and as soon as I woke up I got that awful feeling that I just wasnt going to make it through the day. I feel groggy and just worried even about little things like going to pick my daughter up from nursery. I feel like everything is miles away even when its right next to me. If it wasnr for the kids I would probably be hiding in bed by now

I cant seem to snap out of it - I have so much to do as well (stuff I actually WANT to do as well which is the worst part).

does anyone have any ideas why this has suddenly floored me again - how do you cope when this happens?
    sophie

Re: Feel really wierd today - first time in months

Same here, my dp was bearable and recently has become horendous, im not coping, i am in bed :(

Re: Feel really wierd today - first time in months

It sounds like a minor setback -which does happen on the way toward recovery. The good news is that it does not last forever. The best advice I was given regarding setbacks was this,"You can't sit and wait for your anxiety to feel better before you do things, you have to do things in order for your anxiety to feel better!"

Thread Information