Thread: Any nurses in here that might know about hcg levels??? or if anyone else knows

Any nurses in here that might know about hcg levels??? or if anyone else knows

I went to the hospital yesterday for cramping and they said my hcg test was barely positive almost not(barely 25) so he said get it checked in a week. I've been looking on line :( and i found out that your hcg level can be elevated with ovarian cancer I have myself a mess now! I thought i was pregnant now i think i have cancer I'm sure of it. I didn't even know your hcg level could rise for anything else besides pregnancy HOW DISAPOINTING:(

Re: Any nurses in here that might know about hcg levels??? or if anyone else knows

ohhh babe dnt cry and please dont panic. the HCG level is how pregnent you are in weeks months et soo it means you could of not court long ago and you will need to re test ,how long ago did you get a period?? what i suggest you do is repeat your test a week after you did your first and see , and then go and see your doctor im sure its just becos your only ealry pregnent this doesnt mean cancer at all the hcg level is a hormone that decxets a human cell in your urine meaning that youv got a lil person being made inside you !! the hcg level goes up in weeks and days of pregnancy the more far you become the stronger the hcg level , best wishes chantel

Re: Any nurses in here that might know about hcg levels??? or if anyone else knows

As long as your numbers double every 48 hours ur good to go! Congrats.

Thread Information