Thread: accidentally shared a glass with a stranger - scared of diseases!!

Exclamation accidentally shared a glass with a stranger - scared of diseases!!

Hello everyone,
    Monday was one of those very rare days when I felt great and healthy and happy and all that. Thatīs why I decided to go to a concert - after a long, long time. I had a great time, tons of fun,etc..and I ordered a beer. I was dancing under the stage and put my beer on the stage. When I took another sip, this weird looking girl came to me and told me that she accidentally drank from my beer and sheīd buy me a new one, if I want. I mean, if it was someone normal looking, I wouldnīt have worried about it, but this chick looked like a total junkie. She stank, her hair was all greasy and she was awfully skinny. Like someone on crack. But she danced around and didnīt look sick. Just hooked on something and thatīs bad enough. But I had already drunk from the same glass.
    I was all fine yesterday, but today I have a bit of a sore throat and a runny nose - could be allergies, but could be something else...Now there are all those flyers on meningitis and hepatitis B being transmitted that way and Iīm so scared I have meningitis or something...Any reasurance? I wish I had stayed at home :-( :-(

Re: accidentally shared a glass with a stranger - scared of diseases!!

im sure you dont have meningitis or hep b , my ex hubby had hepatitis and it wasnt from drinking from same glass as someone he had heamophellia, im sure youve nothing to worry about there is so many bugs going about at the moment its prob just a cold or a virus nothing sinister, an ive never heard of anyone with the above to have a sore throat with them try not to worry
    take care

amandax

Thread Information