Thread: Leg Muscles

Leg Muscles

I have been getting over my recent bout of HA (when I thought I has MS or other neurological disorder) nicely but ridiculously in the shower the other day I noticed that the muscles in my right leg are slightly bigger than in my left (not even that much, just not symmetrical, you'd never notice without scrutinising them) and have started worrying about it. I would like to put this one to bed asap, so would any other kind HA sufferers who understand my stupid predicament have a quick look and let me know if their legs are different? I know full well that few people are symmetrical, plus being right handed I would probably expect my right side to be stronger than my left (arms, neck, legs and everything) but just want some reassurance really before I start losing it again. Thanks

Re: Leg Muscles

i am sure you are fine as long as you are still able to do things normally. if something horrible was causing one of you legs to lose muscle, i think you would notice that you were very weak on that side. if you start to feel weak after you noticed it was the smaller leg, then its just your mind playing tricks on you, looking for weakness. please do not go to google with this problem.....you will regret it. take a walk or a jog, and it will reassure you that your legs are just fine.

Re: Leg Muscles

100% you are fine this is just your mind trying to get to you because you have conquered your previous HA, so it needs to give you something else to worry about. What are we like

Thread Information