Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glass Smashing

I think we all wish they were majicians - if they were no of us would have the problems we do would we??

No one can help you to get better unless you want to and take steps to help yourselves, otherwise they are fighting a loosing battle.

As for glass smashing.....I prefer pillow punching! mush more fun and less painfull, messy or dangerouse

Tatty B xx

Hi OCD,

I think i'm with the boss about going to the bottle bank and listening to the smash in there LOL.

I get the feeling this post is more about your anger in not feeling you are having the help you need. You are obviously not feeling supported by your therapist which I am sorry to hear.

Do you feel ready to tackle your problems at this time?

Are you (like tattybear says) resisting any suggestions they may be making?

I think when people get to the stage of 'asking' for help then the mind needs to be in the positive that you will be helped if you trust in the professionals who are trying to help you! This takes the person though to try not to be negative all the time and yes its up to the person isn't it to actually want and believe there is a way forward little by little!

I hope you are clearing your mind/anger by your smashing glass but I really hope you find your way to try to start feeling a bit better in yourself!

Sax xx[8D]

well im not being messed around any longer by these therapists. ill do it my way.

"The truth is out there" Frank Gallagher, Shameless

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information