Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mirtazapine????

Re: mirtazapine????

i just think im on very high doses off meds which worries me

me too i keep thinking of micheal jackson too and get worried more bu what happened to him even though im only in late tweenties
    i see psyhchiatrist tomo the consultant in charge only seen him once, usually see my keyworker

Yeah I get more strange dreams, but I've ALWAYS had strange dreams from as far back as I can remember. I've never really had sleep where I don't dream.

these night terrors are now really getting to me, every night since ive started on this new med last thursday, will they go or continue, last night i woke up screaming

Sounds like it doesn't agree with you. It'd be nice if things were improving but it doesn't seem to be. All I can suggest is maybe stick it out a little longer to see what happens, to give it more of a chance. But if these night terrors truly are as bad as you say they are, then I think you should consider another medication.

I've noticed my dreaming has just recently altered. I usually always dream regardless of any medication, but it seems the longer I am on this the more frequent and bizarre things have turned. For a couple of nights this week I had experienced a sensation where I was trapped in my body and unable to move, while being awake. This experience absolutely terrified me, I felt an intense amount of fear and lack of control over my own body. I remember lying there, staring at the end of the bed, wanting to move and get up but being paralysed. Horrible, horrible feeling.

Hi There I Was One These For Months I Slept Well Was Put On Them To Help Sleep And Calm Me Down Made Anxiety A Million Times Worse On 15mg Then Put It Up To 30mg Which I Took An Overdose On And Tryed To Kill Myself So To Be So Blunt Came Of Them But Still Feel Ill Due To Depression But Hopefully They Work For I Wish You All The Best!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information