Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaving

Leaving

Hi all,

Things are not going well with me at the moment and my depression and anxiety seem to be going into overdrive.

I'm not in the best frame of mind at the moment so have decided that I wont be coming here for a while as I'm worried about saying the wrong things as I'm feeling so low.

I'm posting this just so that people wont worry if I'm not around as I know that this does happen when people just disappear.

Love Kate xxx

Hi Kate

(((((((Big Hug))))))

Im so sorry to hear that your having a bad time at the moment - i know how you feel and sometimes it does feel like we would say the wrong thing etc.

You have so many people on here who care so much about you and want to help you and support you though your bad phase.

I understand that it is hard when your down to come on here somtimes.

Just to let you know, I will be thinking of you as will everyone else im sure.

Sending you another big hug...ready..... ((((HHHUUUUGGG)))

take care & hopfuly see you on here again soon

Tatty B xx

Hi Kate

Sorry to hear that ... I really hope you'll feel better soon, you're a credit to this forum, you'll be missed.
    Take care of yourself.

Florence.

*He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more, He who loses faith, loses all.*

Awwww Kate,

I'm really really sorry to hear you so low at the moment - its just a phase isn't it and I hope it doesn't last too long. I understand when we feel like this its hard to support others however please don't feel you can't ask us for the support you need at this time.

Its good sometimes just to post to say how you are feeling good, bad or indifferent so please even though you've said you won't be here remember we still are and if you need us you know where we are.

You will be missed Kate so don't stay away too long and we will/are thinking about you right now - so you take care and come back to us soon.

I really hope you feel lighter soon Kate and even though you are not disappearing without word doesn't mean we won't worry about you. Please remember where we all are and I hope you are coping ok!

Here for you Kate!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))

Sax xxxx[8D]

You shouldn't worry about saying the wrong things Kate.

But, whatever you do, take care.

mico

'Security is mostly superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding Danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.'

Morning Kate hun,

I felt upset when I read this post and just wanted to give you a big squeeze.

Like Flo says you are a credit to the site - if you want to be quiet for a bit that's fine but don't feel you have to watch what you say, or stay away for that reason.

You are lovely and funny Kate and have had me crying with laughter in the chatroom some nights but mates are about being there as mates, even when we don't feel like being funny, god knows my mates have had to put up with me being particularly unfunny on many occasions.

I'll be here whether you want to be funny, unfunny, loud or quiet, sad or happy, confident or anxious and even if your roots need doing.[OK]

Your mate Piglet (Nell)

Kate

I am there on MSN for you mate if you want to chat. I won't crowd you but I am not letting you get rid of me that easily ok.

You have been around this forum for a long long time now so I don't want to lose your friendship.

Call me if you want to chat ok?

xxxxx

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Hi Kate,
    I know you feel. It's difficult to come here and get the energy to post when you are using all the energy you have to get through the day.

I'm sorry you're feeling down.

Hi Kate

Sorry that you are having such a bad time at the moment. As others have said, you only ever post in a kind and supportive way and I don't believe you would ever say 'the wrong thing'.

There is no pressure to reply to other posts but it is a shame if you feel you can't come here for some support when you need some.

Hope you are feeling better and come back soon. You will be missed.

Take care.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

We will miss you Kate!! Wishing you a speedy recovery so that you can come back soon. All the best mate

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information