Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: living with anxiety

Hi Selina

WELCOME TO THE SITE

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

Hi Selina,
    Welcome to the forum, a big well done for everything you have achieved, and for such a positive attitude.
    Take care
    Tracxx

its "just a thought"

First and foremost Congratulations on your recent achievement. I feel there will many more for you.

Laughing here at myself because I can so relate. As I sat one morning looking out of my window which is in the front of my home, I see the postman pull up to leave mail in my mailbox..all the while "planning" on how and when I will get the mail...when suddenly he gets out of his mailtruck with a package in hand, proceeds to walk up to my door. My reaction? I ran into another room. Imagine an adult woman running into another room from someone that does not even realize she is there!!

Then it was a fear of openig my front door to retrieve the package. The strength required for what is so normal for some is exhausting to say the least.

Welcome to the forum. I am new myself yet feel so relieved that I can expose my feelings and be understood. I hope you will too.

Again..Congrats.

Jill

Welcome aboard!!

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Hi Selina

Welcome to the site and thanks for such a great post. I agree with you people that suffer from anxiety are probably the most bravest people you can meet. Others dont realise that but since suffering myself i can totally appreciate that.

Pleased you have done so well and it is great to hear it and a lot of people on here will have being inspired by your post and it is great to know that you are here if any of us want to talk to you.

Thank you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Hi Selina,,, glad you feel in a position to help others. Welcome to the site

Welcome to the site your post was great, hope to see you around on here and in the chat room more often.

Love & Hugs from Sarah-Jane xxxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information