does anyone else get severe throat syptoms during anxiety? ive noticed that lately my throat feels like it tightens up and it becomes very hard to swallow and if i think about it too hard ill start to feel like i cant breath or like i have something stuck in my throat, also the back and front of my neck becomes very sore like it aches. i get bad cotton mouth too and my jaw will clench up. almost feels like the muscles in my throat and jaw are pulsating in a very uncomfortable way.

i alweys try and deal with my anxiety by myself without depending on my xanax but when it gets too intense and im sick of dealing with it and i feel like im about to die, i chew my xanax up so they hit me faster and just curl up in a ball on my bed untill i feel somewhat better, it can last for hours and im really sick of it. my nose twitches horribly bad too and i hyper ventalate. its really starting to fustrate me. i smoke cigarrettes which im sure makes my anxiety a lot worse but its so hard to quit. i also suffer from OCD which causes alot of anxiety. i went to the doctor last week and he said its all in my head. im constently worrying all the time what if, what if, what if and im so sick of being paranoid about it. i just am alweys afraid im going to die and this is no way to live. im only 24yrs old and feel like a mess. i have my good days but when i get a bad one it feels like the end of the world. i guess i just want to know that other people suffer from these same symtoms and any advice would be great to help me deal with this. i have posted a similar thread before but i just need some support. thanks.