Thread: Smoking

Smoking

This is an intresting article i found, not sure if someone has already posted it has it's quite old:

http://www.drugabuse.gov/NIDA_Notes/...1/Smoking.html

Perhaps smoking is the reason in the huge increase of anxiety disorders, i started smoking when i was 15 and now i'm 23 and upto 25 a day, ive tryed to quite before has i know its no good for my health but the longest i quit for was 3 months and went clubbing and bam brought a pack of cigs. I'm going to quit again and hopefully be free from the nicitine demon forever, i was actually amazed at all the different medical conditions smoking can cause in young and old people. Some people are lucky and can smoke for 70 years and suffer no ill health while other people can be more susceptible to conditions caused by nicotine. I suffer from Raynaud's Phenomenon which i didn't have before smoking and also mild essential tremor which has got worse either because i'm smoking more lately or because of the anxiety which can cause it.

HELP TO STOP SMOKING
    Teaching
    Giving up smoking!

Good for you Paul. We're with you all the way.

Several people have had an on off relationship with Alan Carrs book but all agree you have to finish reading it in order for it to work for you ...

You sound like you really need to stop for your health. Having Raynauds is no fun especially if it is smoking provoked.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Thread Information