I am not convinced at all if i actually have anxiety.
I have been ill for around 16 months now.
When it first started i felt lightheaded and like i was on another planet and all my energy was gone and i felt terrible everyday, i had numerous blood tests done and a ECG all came back fine.
I was never told what was wrong with me, i was just put on these cipralex pills, they never even told me what they were it was only when i looked up on the internet that i found out that they were antidepressants!
But i never have any anxious thoughts or feel anxious or anything i dont fear anything, nothing has ever stopped me going out anywhere or feeling scared of panic or anything anywhere.

I have felt the same the same every single day for the past 16 months i have not had one half decent day no matter what i have tried i have tried everything.

Every day i feel lightheaded, dizzy, very tired and worn out no energy at all, i feel shaky sometimes, i feel faint quite alot and i just dont feel with it and i can never be bothered to do anything.

I dont know whats wrong with me, if i said any of this to my doctor they would just say you have anxiety and thats it because thats whats on their screens but i have never been diagnosed with anything or had any explanations from any doctor at all.

I'm just wondering if it is not anxiety what else could it be?

If i dont have fear or anxious thoughts and i feel the same 24/7 for so long surely it cannot be anxiety???